Miracle Tubular Skylights
Sun tunnels – natural light where you never thought possible
Dark, windowless areas lurk in every home. Toilets, small bathrooms, hallways, offices, wardrobes – they can all be unwelcoming if they never see daylight. Now you can transform your home with sunshine using the unique VELUX Sun Tunnel.
Our Sun Tunnels run from roof to ceiling to flood even your home’s darkest and most isolated spaces with daylight. VELUX Sun Tunnel is also heat neutral – you won’t lose heat in winter or gain heat in summer.
- Double glazed diffuser
- 99% reduction of harmful UV rays
- Flat roof module which does not interrupt the roof line like other tubular products
- Integral flashing
Rigid Sun Tunnel
Low Profile design and 3 times more Daylight than our Flexible model
VELUX has the perfect solution to let daylight into your home’s darkest areas. Our Rigid Sun Tunnel is ideal for areas such as hallways, small toilets, walk-in wardrobes or interior bathrooms where a Skylight is not an option.VELUX also makes installation simple, regardless of your roofing type.
- The standard tunnel is 1.85m in length and has a diameter of 350mm
Super reflective coating along the interior of the tunnel provides a 98% internal reflection rate
- A double glazed diffuser which comes complete with a frosted acrylic insulating pane and a low profile white ceiling trim ring
- Integrated polyurethane flush frame with 4mm toughened glass and stay-clean coating on the outside
- The required minimum distance from roof to ceiling 1.4m
Extendable up to 6m by using the ZTR 014 extension pieces
External dimensions 470mm x 470mm
Flexible Sun tunnel
The tubular skylight with Low profile design
VELUX’s innovative Flexible Sun Tunnel brings daylight into your home’s darkest areas. Our Flexible Sun Tunnel is ideal for a ceiling to roof connection of up to 2 meters in length.
VELUX also makes installation simple, regardless of your roofing type, we have Sun Tunnels for both Profiled and Shingle/Slate roofs.
- Low profile design providing you with an unobstructed roof line .
- The 2-meter-long, super reflective, flexible tunnel has a diameter of 350mm.
- Easy to assemble.
- The double glazed diffuser comes complete with a frosted acrylic insulating pane and a low profile white ceiling trim ring.
- Integrated polyurethane flush frame with 4mm toughened glass and stay-clean coating on the outside.